Did You Know?
Chicago South Side
Get the latest updates on active transportation issues in South Chicago by subscribing to our In Your Community: South Chicago e-newsletter list.
LOCAL COMMUNITY RESOURCES
- Blackstone Cycles
- Friends of Big Marsh (Facebook page)
- Friends of the Major Taylor Trail
- Major Taylor Cycling Club of Chicago
- Quad Communities Development Corporation
- Slow Roll Chicago
- Southeast Environmental Task Force
- We Keep You Rollin’ Bike and Wellness Group
SOUTH SIDE COMMUNITY AREAS
Ashburn, Armor Square, Auburn Gresham, Avalon Park, Beverly, Bridgeport, Burnside, Calumet Heights, Chatham, Douglas, East Side, Fuller Park, Grand Boulevard, Greater Grand Crossing, Hegewisch, Hyde Park, Kenwood, Montclare, Morgan Park, Mount Greenwood, Oakland, Riverdale, Roseland, Pullman, South Chicago, South Deering, South Shore, Washington Heights, Washington Park, West Pullman, Woodlawn
Please email suggestions for additional local community resources to Jim@activetrans.org.
Make a Donation
Your tax-deductible donation supports the important work that Active Trans does throughout the region