Did You Know?
2022 Active Transportation Alliance Annual Meeting
We hope you can join us as we celebrate the members and volunteers who make our work possible.
Back in person for the first time in three years, we are excited to be hosting the 2022 Annual Meeting at the Revolution Brewing Taproom on Tuesday, Nov. 29.
There’s so much to celebrate!
- Festivities kick off at 5:30 p.m. with a happy hour.
- Come enjoy drinks and hors d’oeuvres and meet others who support better walking, biking, and public transit.
- Hear about our work in the past year, elect 2023 new board members, and get details about our upcoming elections-related work.
- Meet our esteemed awardees who will be recognized for their volunteering and advocacy efforts.
- Registration is free and includes two glasses of Revolution beer.
Revolution Brewing Taproom (3340 N. Kedzie Ave., Chicago)
Tuesday, November 29, 2022
5:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Please check back closer to the event for more information.
This event is just for our members and volunteers whose support helps fuel our advocacy work. Not a member? Sign-up with your registration and join us for a great night. Support the movement by becoming a member.
Make a Donation
Your tax-deductible donation supports the important work that Active Trans does throughout the region