Do you like bike lanes, walkable communities and excellent public transportation?
Become a member of the Active Transportation Alliance so that you can help bring cleaner, healthier transportation options to communities throughout Chicagoland.
In recent years, we’ve celebrated some major victories, such as the creation of a new Lakefront Trail and better bikeways in the city and suburbs.
But there’s still so much work to be done. That’s why we need your help.
- Supports our efforts to create safer spaces for biking and walking, such as a continuous trail along the Chicago River and the implementation of Chicago’s Vision Zero plan to reduce and eventually eliminate traffic fatalities;
- Directly contributes to our advocacy work, including the creation of the Suburban Bikeways for All report, which documents the state of biking in the suburbs and serves as a resource for local advocates;
- Gives support to the movement for cleaner, healthier transportation options across the region and keeps you informed on how to stay involved with your community.
Members get extensive benefits:
- Discounts at over 100 bike shops and businesses
- A quarterly printed newsletter (see a sample issue).
- Active Trans’ Chicagoland Bike Map (currently being updated for a new edition; will be available soon)
- Discounts on all of our fun events
- A $10 discount on a Divvy membership
Our individual membership starts at $35.
Become a member at a higher-level and receive:
- Our membership t-shirt at the Ascender level (Ascender Level and above, note size S-XL in comments)
- Our Active Trans cycling cap at the Green Light level (Green Light Level and above)
- VIP registration to MB Bike the Drive at the Trailblazer level
- Individual — $35
- Family — $50
- Ascender — $100
- Green Light — $250
- Trailblazer — $1,000
Do you shop on Amazon.com? Your purchases could be going to support Active Trans! Visit smile.amazon.com and select Active Transportation Alliance as your preferred charity. With the same catalogue and pricing, Amazon Smile turns your everyday purchases into better transportation opportunities for your neighborhood!