Did You Know?
Only 24 percent of jobs in the region are accessible by transit in 90 minutes or less by a typical resident — and that number drops to 12 percent in the suburbs.
Please consider a year-end gift to Active Trans
Active Trans’ fiscal year ends on September 30 and we need your help in making sure we land on both wheels.
We’ve had a great year. It was one of our best-ever turnouts for MB Financial Bank Bike the Drives, we had a successful Bike Commuter Challenge and we experienced many advocacy wins like rallying supporters to ultimately save the Kinzie Bike Lane.
Consider tipping your hat to us and our successes this year with a donation before the bell tolls on September 30.
Your support will help us hit the ground running on October 1st as we kick off our long-term vision, Drive Less, Live More!
Your support will help us:
- Work with municipalities and supporters to build a richer bike network.
- Make local roads safer for people biking and walking.
- Encourage biking, walking and transit use in your community.
- Host fun and engaging bike events.
- Educate more adults and children on safe bicycling and healthy transportation choices.
Make a Donation
Your tax-deductible donation supports the important work that Active Trans does throughout the region
The great thing about Active Transportation Alliance is how many folks they bring to the table to expand my mindset as an elected official and understand the needs of who I’m trying to serve.