Did You Know?
Need a packet for MB Financial Bank Bike the Drive? Come to the party in Rosemont!
MB Financial Bank Bike the Drive is coming up fast! If you haven't registered yet or you're not able to register until after today, a great way to avoid the long packet pick-up lines on the day of the event is to go to one of the packet pick-up parties!
On Friday May 17 and Saturday 18, you can get your packet at a new location in the Chicago suburbs: MB Financial Park in Rosemont near O'Hare Airport.
Located near the junction of I-294 and I-90, it's easily accessible by car from many directions. And if you're coming from the city, the Rosemont Blue Line stop deposits you a short walk away.
Our partners MB Financial Bank, Kozy's Cyclery and REI will be on hand with information about personal finances, bike maintenance and new bike-related products.
Local businesses at the park have come up with some enticing offers for event participants:
- Kings Bowl will offer participants 15 percent off food, and their mascot Bowling Ball & Pin will be handing out bowling passes. They will also raffle off two bowling party packages.
- Zanie’s Comedy Club will provide coupons for $5 tickets to the first 500 participants (normally $20).
- Five Roses Pub will offer 20 percent off food. They will also raffle off two gift certificates.
- Adobe Bar and Grill will offer 15 percent off food. They will also raffle off two gift certificates.
- Hofbrauhaus will offer a free small pretzel with participants' meals at the beer hall.
- Toby Keith’s I Love This Bar & Grill will offer 15 percent off food.
- My Big Fat Greek Restaurant will offer 15 percent off food.
- Park Tavern will offer 15 percent off food.
We can't wait to see you there!
Make a Donation
Your tax-deductible donation supports the important work that Active Trans does throughout the region