Did You Know?
Come to the Active Trans member meeting on Nov. 7
Hey Active Trans members: You’re invited to the Active Trans annual member meeting to learn about the successes you’ve made possible as a member this year. You’ll also get a sneak peek at what’s in store for the coming year. The meeting will feature
• An overview of our work in Chicagoland communities, including our newly launched Bikeways and Transit Campaigns.
• Legislative efforts for the coming year.
• An opportunity to meet Active Trans staff and learn about the work they do.
• Active Trans Hall of Fame inductions.
• Jerome McDonnell, from WBEZ, as our special keynote speaker.
When: Monday, Nov. 7, 5:45 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Where: American Dental Association, 211 E. Chicago Ave., Chicago 60611 (easily accessible by the Chicago Avenue Red Line CTA station, as well as Michigan Avenue and State Street buses).
P.S. Have you taken the Active Trans Legislative Survey yet? If not, please do so right away. The survey closes Monday, Oct. 31. The results of the survey will be a critical resource Active Trans will use in crafting its legislative agenda for the coming year.
Questions? Contact Rebekah Broussard at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312.427.3325 x 294.
Make a Donation
Your tax-deductible donation supports the important work that Active Trans does throughout the region