Did You Know?
Bus riders account for more than 20 percent of people using Lake Shore Drive every day while taking up a fraction of the space that cars do.
Celebrate the bipedal commute next Friday
Tie up your laces for Walk to Work Day April 2. Meet Active Trans at locations near downtown Chicago next Friday to celebrate the bipedal commute! Groups will head to Daley Plaza and meet there at 8:30 before heading to work. Hope to see you there!
- Roosevelt stop on Red/Green/Orange lines (meet outside Starbucks, southeast corner of State and Roosevelt at 7:50 a.m.)
- Western & Belmont (meet at the southeast corner at 6:45 a.m.)
- Union & Ogilvy stations (meet at 7:50 a.m. at southeast corner of Canal & Madison)
- Grand stop on Blue Line (meet at northeast corner of Grand/Milwaukee/Halsted at 7:50 a.m)
- Chicago stop for Brown/Purple lines (meet at Starbucks 750 N. Orleans, at 7:50 a.m.)
- Chicago stop for Red line (meet in front of McDonald’s at 7:50 a.m.)
More information: www.activetrans.org/walktowork2010
Make a Donation
Your tax-deductible donation supports the important work that Active Trans does throughout the region
Active Trans, thanks for all you’ve done: Making our lives better through the power of bicycles, through the power of paths — walking, biking — and through infrastructure.